OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Don't Delay, Delay Your Signal With The MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay Pedal
The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay adds a bevy of new features to fine-tune the warm, organic sound that has made the original the bestselling analog delay in the world. With extended delay time-now up to 1.2s-and tap tempo functionality, you now have more control over your Carbon Copy repeats than ever. The Tap Division feature, with an easy-to-read status display, gives you four different subdivisions: dotted 8ths, 8ths, triplets, and 16ths.
On the tonal side, the Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay lets you choose between the originalâ€™s dark, mellow wash and the vibrant articulation of the Bright version with the push of a switch. To add further character and texture to your repeats, just hit the Mod switch and use the Speed and Width controls to shape the chorusing to your taste. Additional features include an expression jack for external control of various functions, programmable presets, and more.
Inside the pedal is a Line Level/Instrument Level switch-which allows the pedal to be used either in front of the amp or in the FX loop-and a Dry Kill switch for a "wet only" effect thatâ€™s perfect for studio recording. With true bypass switching, 9-volt battery operation, and MXRâ€™s famously rugged construction, the Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay is a must-have for delay aficionados.
- TAP-BEAT: sets tempo of repeats (indicated by orange LED)
- TAP DIV: switch cycles through tap tempo subdivisions (indicated by LED screen)
- BRIGHT: switch accentuates high end frequencies of delay signal (red LED indicates on)
- MIX: controls ratio of wet to dry signal
- REGEN: sets number of repeats
- DELAY: sets delay time
- EXP jack allows for external control of various functions
- SPEED: controls rate of modulation effect
- WIDTH: sets width of modulation effect
- MOD: toggles modulation on/off (blue LED indicates on)
- EFFECT footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates on)
- Input Impedance: 1Megaohm
- Output Impedance: 1 kilohm
- Maximum Output Level: +8dBV
- Noise Floor: -96 dBV
- Delay Time: 40ms to 1200ms
- Noise Reduction: 2:1 ratio
- Modulation Speed: 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
- Tap Divisions Dotted: 8th, 8th, Triplet, 16th
- Bright 1.5 kHz +4.5 dB, 200 Hz -3 dB
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 22 mA, 44 mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 volts
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89619
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device