Play With Subtlety Or Insanity, The Full Spectrum Is Available To You With The MXR M101 Phase 90 Effect Pedal
For more than four decades, the MXR Phase 90 has been a mainstay on the pedal boards of millions of players around the globe. This little orange box went on to become the sole icon of its effect category, and countless legendary riffs have benefitted from the sonic qualities of this pedal. No matter the genre or instrument, the Phase 90 has been there through it all to add its distinctly lush voice to a musician's tone palette. With the twist of the Rate knob, you can take the Phase 90's warm modulation from subtle, spatial shimmer to all-out high velocity swooshing.
- Adds shimmery velocity to lead licks and a thick swoosh to chords
- Works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
- True bypass
- 100% analog circuitry
- Hand selected transistors
- Input Impedance: 1 Megaohm
- Output Impedance: 10 kilohm
- Nominal Intput Level: -20 dBV
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBV
- Noise Floor: -96 dBV
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85811
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device