*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Classic Talking Sound With The MXR M222 Talk Box
The Talk Box contains its own amp and speaker driver for modern gigging convenience with Volume, Tone, and Gain controls to fine-tune your sound to taste.
The Talk Box is a classic effect-you can hear it on some of the greatest songs ever recorded, across genres and time, from funk and '70s rock to hard rock and metal. Its unique, highly expressive character is instantly recognizable.
The MXR team has fine-tuned the Talk Box for modern gigging convenience and tone sculpting while maintaining the unmistakable sonic character that made the effect legendary. With its own amp and speaker driver, the MXR Talk Box is compact and pedalboard-friendly-you don't have to lug around a separate rig or patch into your amp's speaker output. And with Volume, Tone, and Gain controls, you can shape and add texture to your Talk Box voice for maximum impact.
Like all MXR pedals, the MXR Talk Box is built into a sturdy, road-ready housing to endure the rigors of the road. Includes an 18-volt power supply, an 8' surgical tube, and a mic stand clip.
- Self-contained amp and speaker driver so you don't need to run a separate rig
- Volume, Tone, and Gain controls with MXR distortion circuit for tone-shaping
- Pedalboard-friendly size
- True bypass
- VOLUME knob controls the overall volume of the effect
- TONE knob shapes color of the distorted signal
- GAIN knob controls the amount of distortion
- VOICE TUBE input
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (indicated by blue LED)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details