*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get An All-Analog Pedal Using Bucket-Brigade Circuitry To Create Classically Lush, Liquid Textures - The MXR M234 Analog Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal
This all-analog pedal uses bucket-brigade circuitry to create classically lush, liquid textures that you just can't get with digital circuitry. Rate, Level, and Depth controls, as well as knobs for cutting High and Low frequencies allow ultimate tone control. Like all MXR pedals, the M-234 comes in a heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches for a lifetime on the road.
- Dial in warm and thick flanging for massive sonic "swooshes"
- Two control knobs to adjust speed and regeneration for simple operation
- All analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
- True bypass
- Input Impedance: 1 Megaohm
- Output Impedance: 1 kiloohm
- Max Input Level: -2 dBV, 500 Hz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBV
- Noise Floor: -88 dBV
- Rate Control: 0.2 Hz to 5.5 Hz
- Delay Range: 3.9 microseconds to 4 milliseconds
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 7 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.