Get The Sound You've Been Looking For With The MXR M80 Bass D.I.+ Pedal
Finally, all the essentials in one tough little box. You need a serious D.I. for playing live and laying down killer tracks. You've got to have a preamp and finely tuned EQ to add punch to your tones. And you definitely can't do without some rich, custom distortion. This one-of-a-kind pedal gives you the whole deal in a bomb-proof enclosure that will survive even the most out of control gigs-and players. Built with the highest quality components, the M-80 can give you eve everything from warmth and transparency to a volcanic roar, without making you scroll through menu screens or an indecipherable manual. Engage the color switch for some sweet preset EQ, then tweak your tone with three band control. Dial in your ideal distortion with the gain knob and blend just the right amount into your clean signal, then kick it on and off at will. The adjustable noise gate pours on the sustain and cuts out hum and hiss. With XLR and parallel 1/4" outputs and a phantom power switch, you'll never have a problem delivering your choice new tones.
- An incredibly flexible Bass D.I.+, Clean and Distortion effects
- Run direct to the PA or straight to the mixing board for pure tone
- A smart "noise gate" and optimized EQ help you find the sweet spot in the mix!
- Input Impedance: 2.2 Megaohm
- Output Impedance: Unbalanced = 150 Ohms, Balanced = 300 Ohms
- Bypass Freq. Response: +0/-0.5 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Tone Controls: Bass +/- 18 dB, 60 Hz, Mid +/- 10 dB, 850 Hz, Treble +/- 12 dB, 4 kHz
- Noise Floor: Bypass = -102 dBV, Clean Effect = -98 dBV
- Distortion Effect, Gate Off: -94 dBV
- Distortion Effect, Gate On: -98 dBV
- Volume Control Range: 40 dB
- Gate Trigger Range: 28 dB
- Sensitivity: -66 dBV at 1 kHz
- Bypass: Buffered
- Current Draw: 9 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA55576
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device