Get An Intuitive And Integrated Keyboard Controller With The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61 61-Key Keyboard MIDI Controller
GET HANDS-ON WITH YOUR MUSIC
Music-making is at its best when itâ€™s fast, fun, and physical. Find the right sound, make it your own, perform, and capture the results â€“ all from a responsive, semi-weighted keyboard. Complete with four premium instruments plus MASCHINE Essentials, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to bring your ideas to life.
FIND YOUR SOUNDS FASTER
With hundreds of presets to choose from, finding the right sound can be a chore. With KOMPLETE KONTROL, however, all of your KOMPLETE and NKS presets are intuitively tagged and organised, so finding the right one is fast and easy. Whatâ€™s more, you can hear a preview of each sound as you browse, without loading individual instruments.
Need some serious low end? Use the encoders and OLED display to select SYNTH > BASS > SUB BASS, then listen through the presets and load up the right one for your track.
PRE-MAPPED AND READY TO PLAY
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best â€“ the instrument designers themselves. Essential parameters like envelope controls and filter cutoffs are instantly displayed on the OLED display as you touch the corresponding knob. That means you can see exactly what youâ€™re adjusting in real time â€“ whether itâ€™s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note â€“ just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS
No matter your setup, A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow, with immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in your favorite DAW. Logic Pro X and GarageBand are currently supported, with advanced integration for Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo coming soon after launch. And if youâ€™re just getting started, the included MASCHINE Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware â€“ no additional software needed.
With more than 4,500 sounds and 9.7 GB of content included, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to start making music. Register your hardware and get two powerful synths, two meticulously sampled pianos, and more. Plus with MASCHINE Essentials, youâ€™ll have all the tools you need to go from inspiration to finished track.
And when itâ€™s time to expand your collection, youâ€™ll be eligible for a discounted upgrade to KOMPLETE 12 SELECT, KOMPLETE 12, or the full MASCHINE library.
INCLUDES MASCHINE ESSENTIALS
Get your ideas down fast with MASCHINE Essentials â€“ a powerful groovebox packed with instruments, effects, and sounds for sketching out ideas, arranging them into tracks, mixing down, and more.
- MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN FORMATS
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- The included KOMPLETE KONTROL software provides unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects.
- All KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards also function as MIDI controllers.
- Can be used as a USB MIDI controller
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS
- Logic X 10.3.1 or higher
- GarageBand 10.2.0 or higher
- Ableton Live 9.2.3 or higher
- Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or higher
- Nuendo 7.1.35 or higher
- Please read the KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation for detailed information about host compatibility. For a quick-reference guide to using KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards in the above DAWs, please download the DAW shortcut sheet.
- Keyboard, USB cable.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus MASCHINE ESSENTIALS â€“ provided as downloads after hardware registration.
- Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
- Dimensions: 984 x 257 x 89 mm / 38.7'' x 10.1'' x 3.5''
- Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.4 lbs
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Best-in-class, custom NI keybed, available with either 25, 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing directly from the keyboard or via KOMPLETE KONTROL Software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X and GarageBand at launch. Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release.
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, and MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection)
Manufacturer: Native Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91437
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device