*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Power Of Music In Your Fingertips With The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3
Meet MASCHINE MIKRO, your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks â€“ fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? Weâ€™ve thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
DRUM IT. PLAY IT. SKETCH IT.
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, itâ€™s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads â€“ get exciting musical results quickly.
QUICKLY LOAD AND SWAP SOUNDS
Find, audition, and swap sounds without stopping the music. Browse through your favorite instruments, and load samples, projects and kits. A compact screen guides the multi-function encoder so you know exactly what youâ€™re controlling, while staying in the creative flow.
SAMPLE ANY SOUND
Found a great sample? Hit the Sample button to quickly load it into your project from the software. Record from your audio interface to capture from vinyl, play in a guitar, or grab any other sound into your track. Shape and refine your samples using the powerful editing tools in the MASCHINE software.
PLAY WITH SOUNDS IN NEW WAYS
Add creative flourishes to your beats and melodies with the Smart Strip. Slide your fingers to bend sounds, strum instruments, or go wild with Perform FX like Stutter and Echo.
GET IDEAS DOWN WITH POWERFUL SOFTWARE
Get creating and keep going â€“ from one step to the next. Fast. The MASCHINE software comes with powerful tools for realizing your ideas.
PLAY WITH INSPIRING SOUNDS AND FX
Youâ€™ll find inspiration using the selection of premium sounds, samples, instruments, and FX included with MASCHINE MIKRO. Plus it comes with full versions the popular synths MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM.
Then when youâ€™re ready for more juice, simply upgrade to the MASCHINE Factory Library, or KOMPLETE 12 Select, and get more top-notch sounds, while making a tidy saving.
USE ON ITS OWN, OR IN YOUR DAW
MASCHINE MIKRO gives you everything you need to get creating music, and it also works as plug-in in Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, or any other compatible DAW as a VST or Audio Unit. Use it to build up loops, then work with them in your DAW to quickly flesh out tracks, making it a powerful addition to your setup, however you make music.
SMALL SIZE. SERIOUS TOOLS.
MASCHINE MIKRO makes it easy to get started. Go deeper with powerful tools at your fingertips.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads - drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Use the software on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM - includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- A doorway into the Native Instruments sound universe - easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
- Â macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Â Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
- Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- - MASSIVE - heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- - MONARK - iconic mono synth
- - REAKTOR PRISM - flexible polyphonic synthesizer
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.