Get An Incredible Controller With The Most Intuitive Workflow You Have Ever Seen With The Nektar Technology Panorama P1 MIDI Controller
Spectacular, deep Reason & Cubase implementations, along with vast MIDI programming options means you can focus on your music instead of the equipment. Set up your generic MIDI presets for instant recall when you need them or use Panorama P1 with Bitwig, Cubase, Logic, MainStage, Nuendo, Reaper or Reason for a completely integrated experience.
The enormous controlling power of Panorama P1 is contained in a compact case about the size of a 17" laptop. An unrivalled amount of assignable controls makes Panorama the most comprehensive and fully featured MIDI controller around. 16 encoders, 9 45mm faders, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons and a foot switch jack gives you immediate control of up to 61 parameters at any one time. Settings can be stored in 20 presets with individually save and loadable F-keys maps for more than 1200 combinations. The numbers may not matter but being in control does.
A crystal clear 3.5" color TFT display delivers the information you really need, for each mode or menu. Regardless of whether you are operating Cubase, Reason or programming MIDI assignments in Internal mode, the display provides detailed information that makes your workflow fluent and fast. Panorama takes the hard work out of using a controller and makes operations that seem complicated and non-transparent on other products, straight-forward and simple.
Setting up presets or F-keys maps is easy on Panorama. The Control Edit menu enables you to quickly select a control and in real-time assign the MIDI command you want. For each control values can be scaled, reverse and assigned specific or global MIDI channels. The chart shows the programming options available for each type of control.
It's hard to go places without transport so Panorama features an extended 11 button transport bar, positions right where you need it controlling: Return to L, Forward to R, Undo, Click on/off, Record Mode, Cycle on/off, Back, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Using the shift button, these also double up as 11 function buttons each assignable to MIDI commands or QWERTY macro's.
NOW WITH SUPPORT FOR LOGIC
Panorama Logic integration includes control over Logic native plugins, 3rd party AU plugins and of course comprehensive Logic DAW control. Three dedicated buttons give you access to Mixer, Instrument and Transport modes, each uniquely updating Panoramaâ€™s assignments and parameter display for a complete, transparent workflow. With Panorama, there is no guessing. Just focus on your music and the rest is Logic.
- Apple Main Stage 3
- Cocos Reaper
- Bitwig Studio
- Logic Pro
- 16 encoders
- 9 45mm faders
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 20 preset locations store all settings including links to F-keys maps
- 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and tranport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps
- F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes
- 6 dedicated assignable navigation buttons
- ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads
- 3.5" high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility
- Nektar DAW Integration
- Presets and setup files for major DAWs and VIs
- Foot switch (sustain) 1/4" jack input (pedal not included)
- USB port for communication with computer
- USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for:
- Apple iOS, Apple OSX
- Windows XP, or higher
- Linux (MIDI driver software required
NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 15 1/4"(L) x 9 1/4"(D) 2"(H)
- Weight: 2.8 Lbs
Model: PANORAMA P1
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details