Get The Latest In Acoustic And Electronic Technologies For The Most Accurate Sound Reproduction Possible - The Neumann KH 310 A Powered 3-Way Studio Monitor
The Neumann KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the Neumann loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The Neumann KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The Neumann KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- High-resolution tri-amplified near-field monitor, optimized for midrange and a dry bass sound.
- Quickest transient response of its class
- Tremendous bass capability down to 34 Hz
- Higher precision in the midrange through a specially designed driver
*KH 310 A monitors are marketed currently as single units and are designated and sold for Left (L) or Right (R) usage. This is indicated within the respective part number for each one, ie., KH 310 A_ L _G (left) KH 310 A_R_G (right). Please exercise care and order appropriately.
- Powerful alloy fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- New in-house simulated drivers
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor™ (ELFF™) and ribbed surround
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo
- Compact sealed three-way cabinet design (magnetically shielded)
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Production consistency due to individual hand-alignment in final test
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Ground lift
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 … 240 V)
- Extensive mounting hardware options
- Optional robust metal grille
- Optional transportation accessories
Model: KH 310 A R G
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA54639
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device