Make Solid Connections That Reduce Cable Strain - Neutrik NP3RX 1/4" TRS Right-Angle Professional Phone Plug
The heavy duty professional series offers the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88 mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
- All Metal Housing Improves Further Durability And Emi Protection
- Extra Slim 1/4" Plug For Highest Packing Density
- Robust Diecast Nickel Shell In Stylish Design; Nickel Contacts
- Proven Chuck Type Strain Relief For Reliable Cable Retention
- Sleek Design For Best Handling Convenience
- Precision Machined One-piece Contacts Avoid Hook Up Of Tip Contact
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details