OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Create Wonderful Reverberations and Soundscapes with the Noise Engineering Desmodus Versio Stereo Tail-Generator Reverb including DSP Power
Desmodus Versio is Noise Engineering’s long anticipated take on a reverb. This is a true stereo in/stereo out or mono in/stereo out effect. Less of a room simulator and more of a synthetic tail generator with features designed for sound design and performance, the parameters on DV allow you to take the effect from a delay to a beautiful reverb to an uncanny, nightmarish atmosphere in the twist of a few knobs. Not only is DV a unique reverb, it’s a stereo DSP platform. A simple USB connection will allow you to update DV to a variety of future effects firmwares. Open-source support will be released near the end of the year, too, which will allow you to write your own firmware!
Size and power
- 10 HP
- +12v: 70ma
- -12v: 70ma
- +5v: 0ma
Manufacturer: Noise Engineering
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device