*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Create Instinctively and Perform Immediately with Novation Circuit Tracks
Circuit Tracks in an all-in-one studio with two synth tracks, two MIDI tracks and four drum tracks: everything you need to create and perform music. Designed for electronic and dance music producers, the agile groovebox lets you lose yourself in a hands-on production workflow. Let your creativity thrive with the acclaimed, hands-on sequencer, with which you can create 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps sequences per track. Go off-grid with microtiming, and keep your music evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
Its colossal sound is provided by two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks. Load thousands of your own samples using the microSD card, and shape them to perfection across four drum tracks. Advanced FX lets you douse synths, drums, and incoming audio in lush reverb and delay, make your mix pump with sidechain, and punch with the master compressor.
Circuit Tracks gives you total control of your setup, with two dedicated MIDI tracks capable of sending notes and CC automation. Its comprehensive connectivity enables you to connect Circuit Tracks to your studio, with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out. Analogue audio outputs let you listen through the stereo line our or with headphones. The built-in rechargeable battery allows you to make beats on the move.
- 32 RGB Backlit Velocity Sensitive Pads
- 28 RGB Backlit Tactile Click Buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- MicroSD card slot
- 3.5mm Sync Out
- 2x Mono Audio In
- Unbalanced Stereo Out
- Headphones Out
- 8x Endless Encoder Macro Knobs with RGB Indicators
- Volume Knob
- Master Filter Knob with centre detent
- Novation Components Standalone software
- Sound Collective - Bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months
- Circuit Tracks is class compliant, so will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC.
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (4-hour run-time). Charge via USB-C port
- USB Power Supply Included
What's in the Box
- Circuit Tracks
- USB-A to USB-C cable (1.5m)
- USB Power Adaptor
- Safety Information Sheet
- Comes with 3-year Warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details