Keep Your Setup Safe On The Go With The Odyssey FZGSL12CDJWR Black Low Profile 12" Format DJ Mixer and Two Large Format Media Players Flight Coffin Case with Wheels and Glide Platform
The Flight Zone® FZGSL12CDJWR Low Profile Glide Style™ Coffin holds one 12" format mixer and two large format tabletop CD/media players. Features include rugged built-in roller wheels, sturdy 90 degree handles on the lid, recessed latches and spring-loaded handles, heavy-duty ball corners, and front mixer and player V-cut access panels. Cabling is clean and easy with convenient access ports throughout the rear of the case.
*Mixer And Players Not Included
- Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
- Heavy-duty Ball Corners
- Recessed Handles and Latches
- Mixer and Player Ventilation Pits
- 90 Degree Edge Lid Handles
- 3/8" Ply Construction
- Cable Management Rear and Bottom Port Holes
- Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panels
- Roller Wheels for Convenient Transport
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Mixer Well Holds Mixers with a Width up to 13", Depth Up to 15"
- Mixer and CD/Media Player Well Heights are 3" from Bottom Foam
- Mixer & Player Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.