*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Keep Your Audio Equipment Secure Even While Moving, with the On Stage MIX-400 V2 Mobile Equipment Stand
On Stage's MIX-400 V2 Mobile Equipment Stand provides sturdy, easy-to-move access to mixing or performance gear. The side rails and front bumper adjust to hold equipment of various sizes firmly in place. Adjustable height and tilt angle enable positioning of the device for comfortable operation. Heavy-duty construction and five base legs deliver balance and stability to reliably support gear. For ease of movement and precise placement, the base rolls on casters that can lock for stationary use. To simplify storage and transportation, the stand disassembles into three pieces.
- Wide, heavy-duty base delivers balance and stability for dependable equipment support
- Stand moves easily on its rolling base and locking casters hold it safely
- Height adjusts to a comfortable level for controlling devices while sitting or standing
- Support arms flip to provide either front bumpers or brackets for mounting 1U rack gear
- Headphone-handing rack securely stores up to four sets of headphones
- Disassembles into three pieces for ease of storage and transportation
- Application: Holds mixers, small-mid size audio gear, and 1U rack mount units
- Weight Capacity: 88 lbs
- Height Adjustment: 28" - 38"
- Platform Width Adjustment: 14.5" - 21.5"
- Platform Length Adjustment: 12" - 15.5"
- Base Spread: 23"
- Construction: Steel, plastic
Model: MIX-400 V2
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.