OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The MS7201QTR has the look and functionality of the classic round base microphone stand with the instant threadless quarter-turn end. The threadless end mates with a unique J-slot in the familiar round base of the MS7201QTR. In one swift motion, the user only needs to push down and rotate the shaft ¼-turn clockwise to lock, or push down and rotate ¼-turn counter-clockwise to remove. With the MS7201QTR, stripped threading is a thing of the past. What's more, the sheer convenience of the design means users who prefer weighted stands, yet opt for tripods to save setup/tear down time, can now setup a quality weighted base stands instantly.
The 10Â” round base is constructed from sand-cast steel for strength. Six rubber feet on the underside of the base keep the stand stable. A die-cast steel mid-point clutch effortlessly allows height adjustments from 34Â” to 60 inchesÂ”. The entire stand sports a scratch-resistant finish and is built to last gig after gig.
Manufacturer: On-Stage Stands
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA22704
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device