Give Your Microphone Some Support With The On-Stage MS9212 Microphone Stand
The MS9212 offers pro-level features, including a 10-pound 12" base that provides unmatched stability to handle the heaviest microphones and longest boom arms. Its oversized shafts measure 1-1/8" in diameter for the a lower shaft, and 7/8" for the upper shaft. A reducer at the top of the upper shaft makes the MS9212 compatible with all standard 5/8"-27 threaded mic clips and boom arms. A heavy-duty mid-point clutch is designed to act as a brake on the upper shaft, so even when loosened, it prevents the shaft from crashing down while adjusting height. To aid with precise mic positioning, the upper shaft features an oversized knurled locking washer that keeps any attached mic clip exactly where desired. Connection of the lower shaft to the base is via a solid steal machined lug with M20 threading and locking washer. This course threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection, while extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs. Finally, superior stability is achieved thanks to a sleek, embossed base with shock-absorbing rubber pads.
- Height Adjustment: 36”-65”
- Base Diameter: 12”
- Base Weight: 10 lbs.
- Standard 5/8” - 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 7/8” and 1-1/8” Steel Tubing
- 1-3/8” Locking Washer at Base
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3” Grip
- All Metal External Parts
- Over Sized Knurled Locking Washer for Precise Mic Positioning
- Cast Iron Embossed Base with M20 Threading and 6 Rubber Feet for Stability
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
Manufacturer: On-Stage Stands
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA64388
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device