*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Stand That Won't Let You Down With The On-Stage Stands SM7312W Conductor Stand W/ Wide Rosewood Bookplate
Adding to our line of conductor stands, the SM7312W offers an over sized solid wood bookplate with a Rosewood finish, which will accommodate standard and over sized sheet music. The angle adjustment tension system makes for easy removal from the upper shaft. The stand also features a folding tripod base for convenient storage and travel, a high impact plastic leg housing, friction locking knobs, leg support straps and non-slip rubber feet.
- Oversized 13.5" x 22" bookplate with 2" return lip
- Folding tripod base for convenient storage and travel
- Tension locking knob adjusts the angle of the bookplate
- Mid-point clutch adjusts height from 24"-45"
- High impact plastic leg housing
- Tripod folding base for convenient storage and travel
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Book Plate: 13.5" x 22" with 2" return lip
- Height Adj: 24"-45"
- Base Spread: 18"
- Center Shaft: 1-3/16"
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish Stand and Rosewood Bookplate
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.