*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Multitask With The On-Stage TCM1500 Tablet/Smart Phone Holding Microphone Stand
Constructed of durable, lightweight plastic, the On-Stage TCM1500 delivers ergonomic, in-performance access to your tablet or cell phone along with a world of attachment and orientation options. The tablet and cell holders, each of which boast protective padding at all contact points, adjust from 8" to 12" in height to 3.5" in width and 2.5"H x 4"W respectively. Meanwhile, the assembly adapter provides 180 degrees of tilt with a full 360 degree rotation and accepts any standard 5/8"-27 threaded mic stand, or, with the included clamp, attaches directly to any .75" to 1" stand or desktop
- Adjusting from 8" to 12" High and 3 1/2" to 9 1/2" Wide the TCM1500 accommodates vast array of tablet sizes including iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface
- Lightweight, less than 1 lb, yet made of strong, durable plastic with soft protective padding at contact points
- Assembly adapter allows holder 180 degree tilt and 360 degree rotation
- Includes a battery/cell phone holder that adjusts from 2 1/2" to 4"
- Application: Tablet holder
- Dimensions: 8" - 12" high x 3.5" x 9.5" wide
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Cell Holder: 2.5" - 4"
- Clamp: 0.75" - 1"
- Color: Black
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.