Get A Classic Sounding British-Style Amp Good For All Genres With The“é’áOrange AD30H 30W Guitar Amp Head In Orange“é’á
Essentially two vintage British-style amps in one, the valve rectified twin channel AD Series recaptures the warm, time-honoured EL84 sound that defined an era. These amps have gained deserved reputation among Country pickers, Bluesmen, Pop, Funk and Indie artists for their classy, bell-like cleans, breaky crunch and controlled natural compression. This amp has proved to be so popular worldwide that its specification remains unchanged, and is fast becoming the new standard in 30 watt Class A amplification.
With two completely separate signal paths, each with two stages of gain and master volume controls, both channels can be set clean or coaxed into varying degrees of crunch. Channel One has a slightly mellower character, with a thick, creamy, classic voice. Channel Two produces a tighter bass response and a faster attack with more gain and a more prominent upper midrange.
However you set the controls, the AD30H remains wonderfully receptive to various guitars and playing styles, whilst the GZ34 valve rectifier imparts its own distinct vibe for players seeking a more vintage feel and responsiveness. Pair with our PPC212OB for glassy highs and spacious cleans or expose the AD30HTC“óËé¼Ëäós heavier nature with our PPC212 or PPC412 for more low end projection.
- Compression Like No Other
- British Tone
- Classic Style
- Favored By Legendary Players
- Output Power - 30 Watts
- Valves - Preamp: 4 X ECC83/12AX7, Power Amp: 4 X EL84, Rectifier: GZ34
- Controls - Master, Treble, Middle, Bass, and Gain for Channel 1 and Channel 2
- Speaker Output Options: 1x16 Ohm Cabinet Connected to the 16 Ohm Output, 1x8 Ohm Cabinet Connected to One of the 8 Ohm Outputs, 2x16 Ohm Cabinets Each Connected to One of the 8 Ohm Outputs
Manufacturer: Orange Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details