Get Terror Tones At The Tip Of Your Toe - The Terror Stamp Guitar Amp Pedal From Orange Amplification
For years, Orange's Terror series amps have proven that the biggest sounds can come in the tiniest packages. Taking their pocket-sized powerhouse concept one step further, they’ve brought us the Terror Stamp. Packing all of the punch of the minuscule Micro Terror and Micro Dark amps into an even smaller pedal format, this Valve/Solid State hybrid amp brings 20 Watts of killer Orange tone right onto your pedalboard. The Terror Stamp’s tiny footprint, 8/16 Ohm Speaker Output, fully-buffered FX Loop, and CabSim headphone output integrate seamlessly with your other pedals, whether you’re rocking a loud stage, recording direct or practicing into the early hours.
- Improved Design: The Terror Stamp is based on the Micro Dark with a few minor tweaks to the gain structure and the CabSim, with the added feature of being able to set up two volume levels and switch between them
- All-Analogue Hybrid Design: Typically-Orange simplicity, unmistakably-Orange tone. The Terror Stamp’s hybrid Valve/Solid State design gives you the best of both worlds. From crystal-clean to thundering high-gain, the ECC83 (12AX7)-based preamp has all the harmonics, dynamics, and feel you’d expect, while the 20W Class AB Solid State power amp keeps things small, dependable, and sounding great at any volume
- Switchable Master Volume: Footswitchable Master Volume controls give you the Terror Stamp’s full range of sounds at two different volumes. Jump right out of the mix for that all-important solo, without sacrificing your carefully crafted tone
- Shape Control: Our exclusive Shape knob crams a whole load of character and control into a single dial. Turn anticlockwise for a mid-forward voicing or clockwise for a classic scoop
- Buffered Effects Loop: Just like our full-size amps, we’ve given you a fully-buffered, low-impedance FX Loop. Long cable runs? No Problem. True Bypass pedals? Great. The Terror Stamp fits right into your signal chain without ever compromising sound quality. Not only that but connecting directly to the FX Return turns this little monster into a 20W power amp for whatever pedals, preamps, or modelers you can throw at it – with a headphone output too
- Cabsim Headphone Output: It wouldn’t be the perfect pedal amp without headphone output. Our tried-and-tested, analog CabSim circuit provides instant access to a very Orange-flavoured 4×12 speaker emulation. Just the thing for late-night practice with headphones, ‘silent’ recording, or running direct to PA. The Headphone Output works simultaneously with the Speaker Output for maximum versatility
- Controls (Right To Left): GAIN, SHAPE, VOLUME 2, VOLUME 1
- Valves: Preamp - 1 X 12AX7/ECC83
- Output Power: 20 WATTS
- Speaker Output: 8-16 OHMS
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 13.4 X 6.1 X 9.9CM (5.4 X 2.4 X 3.9 “)
- Weight: 0.38KG / 0.84LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.