Scratch With The Best Using TheÂ Ortofon Concorde MkII Digital DJ Cartridges - Twin Pack
Concorde Digital is designed to extend the life of timecode vinyl and minimize errors in decoding. At the same time Digital provides optimal output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl. This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the software, which results in better interpretation of the timecode signal. Furthermore, a decrease in the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear & crackle occur helps to minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecoded vinyl records last longer.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force: 100 Î¼m
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 Î¼m/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical R 18 Î¼m
- Tracking force range: 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4 g
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
Model: DIGITAL CC TWIN
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93240
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device