OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
About the P. Mauriat XA-67RCL Alto Saxophone
As with all of P. Mauriat's Rolled Tone Hole models, our truly unique process uses the saxophone's existing material; unlike rolled tone holes of the past, there is no soldering here, the tone holes are drawn from the body and then rolled over allowing superior resonance throughout the entire saxophone and increased response in all ranges. The bell is also enlarged to compliment an already warm, fat sound. The P. Mauriat PMXA-RUL's raw brass finish allows the saxophone, uninhibited by layers of lacquer, to resonate freely. In addition, the absence of lacquer allows the brass to age over time, creating a unique vintage look and feel, while allowing players to forge a mature sound that is uniquely their own.
- Neck: Super VI
- Large Bell
- Finish: Cognac Lacquer
- Hand Engraved Bell, Bow and Neck
- Key Touches: Genuine Abalone
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA61560
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device