OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Paiste 14" 2002 Heavy Hi-Hat Cymbals are brilliant, warm and high pitched with a full sound to cut through the mix. As their name suggests, they have a fairly heavy feel with a bright strong open sound. The chick is crisp and full and it cuts. These are a rock classic and a very versatile set of hats. Bottom cymbal only.
- Weight: heavy
- Volume: medium to very loud
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Chick Sound: crisp, full
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA55988
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device