Get An Ultra Light Pedalboard That's Built To Last - The Pedaltrain Classic 2 Pedalboard With Soft Case
Classic 2 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 2 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient.
The elevation has been raised by approximately 1 inch to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems. Classic 2 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
- Familiar Pedaltrain soft case styling
- Exterior accessory storage pocket (sizes vary by model)
- Platinum SBS zippers on main compartment and accessory storage pocket
- Premium shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad and enhanced swivel clasp
- Easy-wipe interior
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Deeper case, 6" (15 cm) sidewall height, for extra-tall pedals on all elevated Pedaltrain models
- Includes: Classic 2 pedalboard, soft case with shoulder strap, 96" of professional grade Hook-and-Loop, assortment of zip ties
- Pedalboard Dimensions: 24 in x 12.5 in x 3.5 in (61 cm x 31.7 cm x 8.9 cm) Pedalboard Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.42 kg)
- Case Main Compartment Dimensions: 24" x 13" x 6" (61 x 33 x 15 cm)
- Case Accessory Pouch Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 1.5" (99 x 53 x 4 cm)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.