Get In Your State of Flow with the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 Dual-Channel Complete All-In-One DJ System
The XDJ-RX3 boasts flexibility and practicality while packing in a host of features that come straight from the club-standard CDJ-3000 multi player and DJM-900NXS2 mixer. With the brand-new 10.1-inch touch screen, you can instinctively browse playlists, mix tracks, and apply effects, and the unit’s refined design brings a pro look to your setup.
10.1 Inch Touchscreen with New Interface
The 10.1-inch touchscreen is the largest ever on a Pioneer DJ all-in-one system. It features a high resolution and frame rate so you'll see everything clearly, including the smooth waveform. Plus, a fresh GUI design and a host of new features mean you'll enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing. For example, you can touch any of the stacked icons on the left side of the screen to instantly display the relevant information for each track.
Release FX: Inject New Energy Into Your Performances
By hitting the Performance Pads in Release FX mode, you can instantly change the energy of your mix, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment before transitioning to another song on the other deck. Choose from 8 effect types: Vinyl Brake (Short/Long), Backspin (Short/Long), Echo Out, Build Up, Mute, and Ducking.
Colon On Jog Display: Get a Visual Grasp of Track Information
The LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel indicates the playhead position and you can choose to display artwork for a quick visual reminder of which track is loaded on the deck. The responsiveness of the jog wheel rotation has been significantly improved compared to the XDJ-RX2 and you can make the 'weight' of each jog feel just the way you like with the Feeling Adjust control.
More Beat and Sound Color FX
The XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from the XDJ-RX2, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Color FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Color FX including Space and Crush.
- USB Hardware Unlock
- Natural Audio
- 2 Mic Inputs
- 4 x Aux and 2 x Line/Phono Input Terminals
- 3 x USB ports
- rekordbox Link Export
- Gate Cue
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 28.67 x 4.66 x 18.48 inch / 728 x 118 x 469 mm
- Weight: 20.5 lb / 9.3 kg
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A Converter: 24 bit
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110 dB USB
- Distortion: less than 0.003 % (USB)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz
- Plays: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC
- USB Storage Support: FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Compatible DJ Software: rekordbox, Serato DJ Pro (coming in early 2022)
- Channels: 2
- Sound Color FX: Space, Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, Crush, Filter
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Pitch, Slip Roll, Roll, Vinyl Brake, Helix
- Mic Connection: XLR and 1/4 inch TRS Jack Combo
- Mic EQ: 2 band
- 2x LINE (RCA)
- 2x PHONO (RCA)
- 2x MIC (XLR and 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack(unbalanced input)
- 1x AUX (RCA)
- 2x USB A ports
- 1x USB B port
- 1x MASTER (XLR)
- 1x MASTER (RCA)
- 1x BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1x PHONES (1/4 inch stereo phone Jack)
- 1x PHONES (3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
Included in Box
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Software license notice
- Precautions for Use
- Warranty (for some regions)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.