Craft your Own Sound - the Pioneer DJM-V10 6 Channel DJ Mixer
Forge a unique sound with the DJM-V10. Born from a fresh design concept, the DJM-V10 is a new breed of mixer, built to enable the most creative DJs to craft original soundscapes. This 6-channel unit produces warm audio with energy and presence, and it's loaded with unique features. Take full control of your mix and enjoy the freedom to create something the crowd has never heard before.
Connect CDJs, turntables, and other line-level audio sources to the DJM-V10's six channels and use the specially developed 4-band EQ to sculpt your sound. Fully kill the high and low frequencies and play with the two mid ranges, which use an exclusive curve, to mold your mix. There's a brand-new filter too, controlled by the dedicated knob on each channel. Bring rich texture to your tracks by selecting high or low pass, then sweeping the knob all the way from the left to the right.
Unlimited creative options are available thanks to the expanded send/return section on the DJM-V10. You can route audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment. Assemble a custom setup by plugging in FX units, guitar pedals, and more to further personalize your performance. Route the audio back to the original channel or mix it straight into the master output. You can also choose to return it to a separate channel and tweak it further with the filter. And you can even use selected smartphone apps in your performances by connecting your device via MULTI I/O.
Every aspect of the DJM-V10 has been carefully designed to produce the best audio possible, and to give you the tools to shape your sound. After layering elements and FX with the six channels, use the 3-band master isolator on the master output to drastically change, or fine-tune, the contours of your whole mix. And if you want to play raw, classic recordings with modern, mastered ones, use the compressor - the first of its kind they've ever featured on a mixer - and blend together tracks you might never have dared to before. Simply turn the knob and the loudness of the audio from the selected channel will be boosted, resulting in a more natural mix. Keen to spice up a track? Add harmony and depth with Beat FX including the brand-new Shimmer.
If things don't sound right behind the decks, use the new booth EQ on the DJM-V10 to adjust the audio coming through the monitors. And with dual headphone outputs - each featuring their own monitor channel and level control - you can comfortably take over the decks from a DJ who's wrapping up a set, or perform back-to-back all night, without having to compromise on what you hear in your headphones.
- Elite audio quality
- Six channels
- 4-band EQ
- Dedicated filter
- Expanded send/return section
- 3-band master isolator
- Compressor knob on each channel
- Dual headphones output and booth EQ
- Support for external devices and apps
- Software: rekordbox, Serato DJ Pro (coming soon), TRAKTOR PRO 3.3.0, ShowKontrol
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio: 116 dB (USB, DIGITAL IN), 105 dB (LINE), 88 dB (PHONO), 79 dB (MIC1,2)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% (LINE-MASTER1)
- Input/Output Terminals
- Inputs: DIGITAL x 6 (Coaxial), LINE x 6 (RCA), PHONO x 4 (RCA), RETURN x 3 (1/4-inch TS jack), MIC x 2 (XLR and 1/4-inch TRS Jack, 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR, RCA), AES/EBU DIGITAL MASTER x 1 (XLR), BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack), SEND x 3 (1/4-inch TS jack), HEADPHONE MONITOR x 4 (1/4-inch stereo jack x 2, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 2), REC x 1 (RCA)
- USB: USB (Type A) x 1, USB (Type B) x 2
- Others: LINK (LAN) x 1, MIDI (5-pin DIN) x 1
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 437.6 x 467.0 x 107.9 mm / 17.23 x 18.39 x 4.25 in
- Weight: 11.9 kg / 26.24 lbs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.