Get Any Amp Tone In The World, Including The Cab And Even Mic Position With The Positive Grid BIAS Head 600W Modeling Guitar Amp Head
You can safely connect your cab into its powerful Class D 600 Watt RMS @ 8 Ohm. With the included BIAS Amp Pro software, you can share and download thousands of amp match models and save them right in the head.
NEW KIND OF AMP
Hardware and software beautifully integrated, BIAS Head allows you to design and match any amp tone on the fly, share and download Amp Match models in the cloud, and use that massive tone on a full-blown 600w RMS power amp.
AMP MATCH AND TONECLOUD
BIAS Head comes with Amp Match technology, which lets you precisely match the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and load custom cab and mic responses. You can share or download thousands of Amp Match models from ToneCloud.
The op-amps, passive components and A/D and D/A converters used are all top of the line. BIAS Headâ€™s power amp is optimized to perform any BIAS Amp presets at the highest audio quality possible at any volume. It also provides zero latency performance due to its built-in interface.
The worldâ€™s first cross-platform guitar amplifier, BIAS Head integrates seamlessly with BIAS Amp for mobile and desktop use: you can design your custom amp and create Amp Match models in real time.
Amp Match lets you capture or download any tube amp tone and sync it with your desktop and mobile devices. You can then use the exact same tone with BIAS Head on stage, in the studio or while practicing at home.
Design your custom dream amp and sync unique presets in real time. Swap out the virtual tube types, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, with just a few taps or mouse clicks.
THOUSANDS OF AMPS
Download thousands of Amp Match models created by legendary recording artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud, and sync the entire collection across your desktop and mobile devices and BIAS Head in a snap.
Amp Match technology precisely matches the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and loads custom cab and mic responses. There are hundreds of professional studio engineers and artists creating Amp Match models you can download.
Swap out the virtual tube types, preamp, tone stacks, power amp, transformer, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, component by component.
THOUSANDS OF AMPS
Share your own custom presets, and download thousands of virtual amps created by signature recording artists and other guitarists around the globe via our hugely popular ToneCloud network.
- BIAS Head works with standard 8 to 16 ohm cabs.
- BIAS Head is a solid state amp, therefore it requires more wattage than traditional tube amps to achieve more headroom and better tone in a live situation.
- BIAS Head is a standalone amp that comes with 25 fully tweakable presets. In addition, you can expand your tone possibilities with BIAS Amp software for both amp design and amp match.
- You can turn on/off your cab in BIAS Head settings.
- The difference is that BIAS Head’s power amp is optimized to perform any BIAS Amp presets at the highest audio quality possible at any volume. It also provides zero latency performance due to its built-in interface. Everything in an all-in-one standalone unit.
- BIAS Head is designed for both guitar and bass use
- Power Amplifier: 600 Watt RMS @ 8 Ohm
- Voltage and Frequency: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimension (H x W x D): 7.5 x 12 x 6 in. (314 x 190 x 153 mm)
- Weight: 17 lbs. (7.7kg)
- Instrument input: 1/4 inch, Hi-Z impedance
- Effect loop: 1/4 inch, send and return
- Headphone output: 1/4 inch TRS
- Direct output: XLR balanced and 1/4 inch unbalanced
- External Pedal: 1/4 inch TRS
- MIDI: 5-pin connectors for In/Out/Thru
- USB: Connect with BIAS Mac and Windows
- Bluetooth: Connect with BIAS iPad
Manufacturer: Positive Grid
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details