Get Handmade Craftsmanship At An Affordable Price - The Powell Sonare PS55BOFK Flute - B Foot, Open Cups, Offset G Key
Powell Sonar Flutes combine a professional Handmade Powell Headjoint with an intermediate flute body. This combination offers the exceptional quality and sound of Powell Flutes at an affordable price.
All Powell Sonar Flutes and Piccolos include headjoints that are handcrafted, hand cut, and hand finished at the Powell Workshop, as well as bodies that are handcrafted using the same technology used to produce our professional drawn tone hole flutes in gold and silver. All Sonar Flutes are available with Aurumite 9K lip plate upgrade (K Style). The 705 model is available with Aurumite 9K tube and lip plate upgrade (KT Style).
- Pitch: A-442
- Tubing Material: Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tone hole Type: Drawn only
- Footjoint: B
- Gizmo: Standard
- Scale: Modern Powell Scale
- Tubing Thickness: .016"
- Headjoint Tube Material: Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material: Aurumite 9k
- Wall Material: Sterling Silver
- Crown Material: Sterling Silver
- Mechanism Type: Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material: Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Cups: French Cups Only
- Arms: Y-Arms
- Springs: Elgiloy
- Pads: Traditional Felt
Manufacturer: Powell Sonare
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details