OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The New Benchmark For Cost-Effective Power Amplification - TheÂ Powersoft T302 2-Channel Power Amplifier
The T Series is a very flexible and cost effective amplifier platform loudspeaker processor.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets on all models. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
The amplifiers feature input via Dante, AES3 and analog. The Dante and AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 2-channel audio for distribution to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/ splitters. A simple Dante system has a daisy chain with the mixing console at one end and a WiFi access point at the other end and the amplifiers in-between.
- he loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium sized systems and stage monitors. The T Series can be controlled and configured in different ways.
- Full control with a PC running Armonia. Here it can be in mixed groups with advanced EQ together with other Powersoft products.
- Control from the front panel display for things like preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute. This makes it very easy to use for small systems in a rental company. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point to control EQ etc.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoniaPlus
- Number of channels: 2
- Output power: Single channel mode (2, 4, 8 Ohms @ 1500 W, 1500 W, 1200 W)
- Bridge mode (4, 8 Ohms @ 3000W)
- Max output voltage / current: 145 Vpeak / 50 Apeak
AC MAIN POWER
- Power supplyUniversal, regulated switch mode
- Nominal power requirement: 100-240 V +/- 10%, 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 90 V - 264 V
- Power consuption**: 115 V/230 V
- Idle: 23 W
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ohms 517 W/4.6 A; 527 W/2.7 A
- Operating temperature range: 0Â° - 45Â° C / 32Â° - 113Â° F
- Thermal dissipation**:115 V 230 V
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ohms 485 BTU/h/122.2 kcal/h; 517 BTU/h/130.3 kcal/h
- Gain: 32dB
- Input sensitivity: 2.57 Vrms
- Max input level: 24 dBu
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (Â±0.5 dB) @ 1 W, 8 Ohm
- S/N ratio: > 110 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz, A weighted)
- Crosstalk separation: < -70 dB @ 1kHz
- THD+N: < 0.1% (typical < 0.5%)
- IMD: < 0.1% (typical < 0.5%)
- Input impedance: 20 kilohm balanced
- AD Converter: 24 Bit Tandem @ 48 kHz 125 dB-A Dynamic Range - 0.005 % THD+N
- DA Converter: 24 Bit Tandem @ 48 kHz 117 dB-A Dynamic Range - 0.003 % THD+N
- Memory/presets: 256 MB (RAM) plus 512 MB flash for presets/
- Input equalizer: Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossover: linear phase (FIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Delay: 2 s (input) + 100 ms (output) for time alignment
- Limiters:TruePower, RMS voltage, RMS current, Peak limiter
- Damping control:Active DampingControl and LiveImpedance measurement
- Indicators and Controllers8 x Push-button - Setting operating parameters
- 1 x Display - Settings and monitoring
- 1 x Power switch -
- AC main1 x IEC C20 connector - 20 A max (region-specific power cord provided)
- Audio signal input2 x XLR - Signal input
- Loudspeakers2 x speakON - Neutrik NL4MD
- Network/data 1 x Rj45 socket - RS485 data connection (non-DSP version)
- 1 x Rj45 socket - DANTE
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 484 mm x 44.45 mm x 405 mm (19.1 in x 1.8 in x 16.0 in)
- Weight: 6.7 kg (14.8 lb)
Manufacturer: Powersoft Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93381
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device