Produce Quickly And Easily In A Tightly Integrated Environment With TheÂ Presonus Atom 16-Pad USB MIDI Controller
ATOM connects to your computer via USB and is compatible with most music production and performance software but it is absolutely amazing when used with PreSonus Studio One. ATOM and Studio One integrate tightly so you can create quickly and easily. Enjoy blazingly fast, professional-style workflow with ATOMâ€™s navigation, editing, and loop-point-creation features and transport controls.
Youâ€™re In Control
ATOM puts you in control of your music production software. Trigger loops and effects and play virtual instruments with 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads. Eight assignable pad banks let you, for example, assign your entire virtual drum rack to each pad within each bank. MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode enable you to custom control your instruments. And with 4 programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons, you can navigate and set more parameters faster.
Bring ATOM Out To Play For A Stunning Live Show
Sure, ATOM is a great production pad controller but itâ€™s an instrument controller too. Use the velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads to play your virtual instruments live, with incredible expressiveness. Set up pad banks for a full virtual drum set and perform beats that will energize any crowd. Even play multiple ATOMs at once to put on an exciting live show.
Everything You Need
Youâ€™ll love ATOMâ€™s expressive pads and flexible controls. Its tight integration with Studio One will open up your production environment and speed up your workflow, and you get a wealth of virtual instruments, loops, and drum kits with Studio One to fuel your creativity. But we wanted to give you more, so we worked with MVP Loops to deliver a carefully curated loop and one-shot library custom-designed for ATOM. Still not enough? You can buy even more content from the PreSonus Shop.Â
Studio One Artist Makes Recording A Breeze
No other recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration and offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! Best of all, ATOM and Studio One integrate tightly so you can enjoy a blazingly fast, professional-style workflow.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode
- Note Repeat mode
- Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- USB 2.0
- Studio One Artist production software for Mac and Windows
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for ATOM with Studio One 4 or later:
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection (needed for software installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Universal Control 2.9 or later (for firmware updates)
- Studio One 4.1+ required for native integration
Manufacturer: Presonus Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91439
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device