OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Pair Of Monitors That Will Help You Tighten Up Your Mixes - TheÂ PreSonus Eris 4.5 High-Definition Active Studio Monitors (Pair)
When youâ€™re serious about creating music, you need monitor speakers that will reveal all of the flaws in your tracks and mixes. Presonus Eris professional studio monitors deliver the truth, thanks to very accurate response, tight bass, and clear upper end.
Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers are designed to make music sound good and hide the flaws, while most low-cost studio monitors are hyped to sound good in the store showroom. If you mix on those speakers, you wonâ€™t hear problems that can show up in your final production.
Not so with PreSonus Eris-series active studio monitors. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
As you expect from PreSonus, they use quality components, are well constructed, and deliver professional audio quality. Theyâ€™re lightweight and compact and look as professional as they sound.
But what really sets them apart from comparably priced systems are pro features such as user controls that allow you to tailor the speakersâ€™ response to your needs.
YetÂ PresonusÂ Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with three models, you can easily find theÂ PresonusÂ Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
COMPONENTS AND CONSTRUCTION
- 4.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
POWER AND SAFETY
- 50 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- HF Amplifier Power: (not biamped)
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- LF Driver: 4.5" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1” silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB)
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF Interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
Manufacturer: Presonus Audio
Model: ERIS E4.5
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60976
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device