OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Clear, Transparent Sound With TheÂ Presonus Eris XT5 5" Studio Monitor
The Eris E5 XT drives up to 102 dB of crystal-clear, transparent sound via an 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver and a 1-inch silk-dome tweeter. The ported enclosure creates a deep, tight low-end, while the new EBM waveguide ensures a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration - while the narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk.
- Plenty of power: 80 watt (E5 and E5 XT)
- Class AB biamplification
- 102 dB (E5 and E5 XT) SPL peak @ 1m
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF
- Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- Balanced XLR, 1/4-inch TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs connect to almost any line-level source
- Safety features such as RF interference, output current
- limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains, and subsonic protection
- Suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering
- 1- Balanced XLR
- 1- Balanced 1/4â€ TRS
- 1- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 45W
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 102 dB
- LF Driver: 5.25"
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Dispersion: 100 degrees horizontal by 60 degrees vertical
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low CutFlat, 80 Hz, or 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space Flat, -2 dB, or -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V - 50/60 Hz or 220-240V - 50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 9"
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 11 lbs
Manufacturer: Presonus Audio
Model: ERIS E5 XT
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93100
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device