OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Fastest, Most Efficient Workflow You’ve Ever Experienced - The PreSonus FaderPort 8 8-Channel Mix Production Controller
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the Presonus FaderPort 8’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. With 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, you can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes—and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 8, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
WORK FASTER AND SMARTER
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 8 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 8 handles the features you want to get your fingers on, allowing you to customize your workflow. Large, illuminated buttons make finding the function you need quick and easy. Eight high-definition digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. And if you select a track with your mouse, the FaderPort 8 will follow your selection, giving you yet another way to get to the function you need, right when you need it. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
ONE-BUTTON ACCESS TO KEY FUNCTIONS
The FaderPort 8's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Dedicated buttons are provided to instantly arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want so see; and more. You’re not limited to preset controls, either: Four programmable User buttons let you quickly and easily access your favorite functions.
UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY AND TIGHT STUDIO ONE INTEGRATION
FaderPort 8’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins.
But the FaderPort 8 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You’ll be amazed how much faster you can work.
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- macOS 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 10 x64/x86, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
WINDOWS AND MAC SYSTEMS
- FaderPort 8 firmware 1.0.1 or later (requires Universal Control v.1.8.3 or later)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- Universal Control v.1.8.3 (for firmware updates)
PRESONUS FADERPORT 8 HAS BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED TO WORK WITH THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE:
- Native Mode
- PreSonus Studio One 3.3.2 or later
- HUI Emulation
- Supported by Pro Tools
- Mackie Universal Control Emulation
- Supported by Logic, Cubase, Ableton, Nuendo, Bitwig, Reaper, Reason, and more
- As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
- Note: A firmware update is currently required for full functionality. Please download and install Universal Control version 1.8.3 or later and run the firmware updater when prompted. See the FaderPort 8 Owner's Manual for instructions.
INPUT / OUTPUT
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start
- 8 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
BUTTONS AND KNOBS
- General Controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Timecode, Click On/Off, 4 programmable User buttons, 8 Function buttons, Macro, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Select, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader Functionality: Plug-in Edit, Bus Sends, Pan
- Window View: Mix, Project, Transport, Undo
- Transport: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly depending on the DAW.)
- Navigation: Track Scroll, Channel Banking, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event, Nudge
- Console Management: Show/Hide: Audio Track, Inputs, MIDI Tracks, Buses, Outputs, VCA, FX; Show All
- Displays: 8 high-definition digital scribble strip displays, timecode display, channel meters
- 12 VDC, 2A external power supply
- Height: 2.25" (57.2 mm)
- Depth: 11.85" (301 mm)
- Width: 13.15" (334 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
Manufacturer: Presonus Audio
Model: FADERPORT 8
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81960
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device