The Collaborative Partner for the Solo Artist - the PreSonus ioStation 24c USB Audio Interface
When you're a solo artist, you have to be more than just creative to realize your vision - you must also be a producer and an audio engineer. The ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides the tools needed for all of these diverse roles in a compact, ergonomic desktop design that will fit into any home studio. Record your audio through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters in your favorite DAW with the powerful Session Navigator and mix it all with a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader. Whether you’re a musician producing your latest album or just getting started with your first podcast, the ioStation 24c gives you all the tools you need to record and mix with the ease of hands-on, tactile control - all in a single device that doesn’t clutter your creative space.
Superior Front-End For Superior Results
Audiophile-grade digital converters and transparent preamps create a superior recording and listening experience. The ioStation 24c audio interface features two of PreSonus' acclaimed XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps that deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, shared smooth highs, and a rich overall sound - you'll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. High-quality converters provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. The result is clear, consistent audio that makes mixing easier and creating a polished sound faster.
PreSonus incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort-series controllers into the ioStation 24c. Rather than forcing you to reinvent your mixing method, the ioStation 24 augments the way you currently mix. You will still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, while the ioStation 24c handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
Streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug in your ioStation 24c and take command of your mix. Deep integration with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist will let you mix at lightning speed.
World-Class Recording Software Included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the ioStation 24c audio interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in by track limitations. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content and upgrades without even opening your browser - you'll build the version of Studio One that's right for you. By combining a flexible single-window user interface with a modern, beat-based production workflow, Studio One's drag-and-drop approach doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on; you do.
Your Studio Assistant.
The ioStation 24c's unique Session Navigator is your caffeine-fueled assistant engineer, providing easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline using the encoder or work measure-by-measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Two products in one: audio interface and production controller
- Record through two high-quality XMAX mic preamps
- Control your favorite DAW with a touch-sensitive motorized fader and intuitive navigation controls
- Compact, ergonomic design fits into any studio, whether in your bedroom or your backpack
- USB-C compatible (USB 2.0), 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced 1/4" TRS main outputs
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs and 2 outputs
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- 1 1/4" headphone output with independent level control
- USB 2.0 connectivity, macOS/Windows compatible
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Native Studio One support with tightly integrated control
- Dedicated MCU modes for Logic, Live, and Cubase / Nuendo
- Customized HUI implementation for Pro Tools
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- Studio One Artist recording and production software
- Over 6GB of additional loops and sample content
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
Computer System Requirements
- Mac: macOS 10.11 or higher (64-bit only), Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows: Windows 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac and Windows Systems: USB-C or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility, 32 GB hard disk space, PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher, Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended), Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
- Height: 2.4" (61 mm)
- Depth: 6.8" (172 mm)
- Width: 9.6" (244 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Manufacturer: Presonus Audio
Model: IOSTATION 24C
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details