*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Better Mix From Top To Bottom With The PreSonus Temblor T10 Active Studio Subwoofer
An ideal companion to Eris and Sceptre active reference monitors and Ceres BT-series active speakers, Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, extending the reach of your full-range system’s low end with a musical and natural approach.
Powerful and musical, Temblor features high-quality components and design that enable it to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies without a hint of “tubbiness” or overshoot.
Designed for recording studios, the Temblor T10 is a front-firing active subwoofer with a 10-inch glass-composite driver, built-in crossover, high-temperature voice coil, and damped rubber surround. Its cabinet features a front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing. The enclosure has integrated, gravity-calibrated rubber feet for stable placement.
In addition to outstanding accuracy and a frequency response that ranges from 20 Hz to 130 Hz, this combination of features enables the T10 to produce higher volume—up to 113 dB SPL—with less power than a sealed-box design. But make no mistake, the T10 has plenty of juice: 250 watts of Class AB power.
Suitable for personal studios, gaming, audiophiles, and home theaters, the smaller T8 uses a downward-firing, 8-inch glass-composite driver with high-density rubber surround and a round, front-firing bass-reflex acoustic port. Its 200W Class AB amplifier (100W RMS) delivers up to 104 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 30 Hz to 300 Hz.
With the T10, you’ll have a subwoofer that delivers accurate, smooth tight low end and outperforms subs costing far more. With Temblor, you hear what the foundation of your mix really sounds like so you can produce your best mix from top to bottom.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls And Filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Ground-lift switch
Power And Safety
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs And Outputs
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼ TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼ TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10
- 2- Balanced XLR
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- 2- Balanced XLR (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)
- 1- Balanced XLR (Sub Out)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 200 Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: 50 – 130 Hz (variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 98 dB (A weighted)
- THD : 0.019% @ power 160W
- Amplifier Power: 250W peak, 170W RMS
- Power Consumption: 230W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 113 dB
- Woofer: 10” glass-composite, front-firing
- Acoustic Port: Front-firing bass reflex
- Input Gain Range: -30 to +6 dB
- Polarity Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter Control: 50 Hz to 130 Hz
- Ground Lift Switch: On/Off
- High Pass Filter Switch: On/Off
- Bypass Footswitch: On/Off
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated MDF
Model: TEMBLOR T10
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.