Protect Your Allen And Heath QU-32 Mixer With The Pro X XS-AH-Q32W Flight Case
This ProX XS-AHQU32W Professional quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-32 Digital 32 Channel Mixer, and it does the job well. The XS-AHQU32W case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, durable rubber wheels for smooth transport, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily. The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Dimensions: 25.25"L x 36.25"W x 11.00"H
- Weight: 46.00 lbs
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.