ProMark DFP230 mallets feature a medium rubber head, which provides medium articulation on xylophone and maximum attack on marimba. 11/32" birch handles provide maximum control. The DFP series was designed by WGI Hall of Fame educator Dan Fyffe, specifically for student use in the classroom. The unwrapped xylo/bell mallets feature a variety of cores, well suited for any xylophone or bell/glockenspiel performance. The series features eight different mallets for varied use and articulation.
Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- DFP230 is ideal for softer tones on xylophones, marimbas, and auxiliary percussion instruments such as woodblocks.
- Length: 16 27/64" Head Size: 1.125 x 1.125"
- Designed specifically for usage in the classroom, these mallets are designed to be durable while also budget friendly
- Features a 1 1/8" medium rubber head on a birch shaft
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.