ProMark DFP230 mallets feature a medium rubber head, which provides medium articulation on xylophone and maximum attack on marimba. 11/32" birch handles provide maximum control. The DFP series was designed by WGI Hall of Fame educator Dan Fyffe, specifically for student use in the classroom. The unwrapped xylo/bell mallets feature a variety of cores, well suited for any xylophone or bell/glockenspiel performance. The series features eight different mallets for varied use and articulation.
Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- DFP230 is ideal for softer tones on xylophones, marimbas, and auxiliary percussion instruments such as woodblocks.
- Length: 16 27/64" Head Size: 1.125 x 1.125"
- Designed specifically for usage in the classroom, these mallets are designed to be durable while also budget friendly
- Features a 1 1/8" medium rubber head on a birch shaft
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details