ProMark DV6R mallets feature a mushroom-shaped rubber core to achieve the articulation needed on the vibraphone with the tonal warmth of a rubber core. Triple forte dynamics cut through in the stadium while pianissimo dynamics are delicate on stage. Synthetic cord wrap covers the head. The DV6R provides medium-soft articulation and balanced tone. Rattan handles offer the necessary flexibility while remaining durable enough for demanding performance. Designed by The Blue Devils percussion staff to be a diverse line of mallets for indoor or outdoor percussion, the eight mallets in this line were created to cater a variety of players and educators by featuring four graduated vibraphone mallets.
Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- The DV6R is a medium soft vibe mallet wrapped tightly with cord on a rattan shaft
- Length: 15 3/4" Head Size: 1.37 x 1.36"
- The DV6R features a mushroom shaped rubber core and brass weight, enabling the performer to play a large range of dynamics while retaining a smooth tone
- Hand-matched rattan shafts for optimal comfort and durability
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.