ProMark JW3 mallets feature a round synthetic core with brass inserts and a layer of latex wrapped in synthetic yarn. The JW3 provides medium articulation and balanced tone. Finished birch handles have an ultra-smooth finish with a silky texture that feels similar to rattan but without the level of flexibility. Designed by the internationally known and in-demand front ensemble technician, Jim Wunderlich, this nine mallet series with System Blue should not be considered for marching alone. While they have durable components for outdoor environments, the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings.
Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- The JW3 will cover the marimba from end to end, but have a particularly smooth, rich sound in the middle of the instrument.
- Length: 17" Head Size: 1.52 x 1.80"
- The JW3 features a rubber-like synthetic core wrapped tightly with durable synthetic yarn on a lacquered birch shaft for a smooth finish with maximum strength
- Durable enough for outdoor environments, but the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.