ProMark JW6R mallets feature a round synthetic core with brass inserts and a layer of latex wrapped in synthetic yarn. The JW6R provides the softest articulation and maximum tone on the vibraphone. Rattan handles offer the necessary flexibility while remaining durable enough for demanding performance. Designed by the internationally known and in-demand front ensemble technician, Jim Wunderlich, this nine mallet series with System Blue should not be considered for marching alone. While they have durable components for outdoor environments, the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings.
Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- The JW6R is the softest of Jim Wunderlichâ€™s signature vibe mallets, providing a glossy vibe tone with little attack
- Length: 15 1/2" Head Size: 1.68 x 1.92"
- The JW6R features a synthetic core wrapped with yarn on a rattan shaft
- Durable enough for outdoor environments, but the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.