*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The DC51 is slightly smaller in diameter than the DC50 and features a unique tip that provides maximum articulation. There is a less pronounced "Comfort Flare" than the DC50 to achieve maximum control with the smaller stick. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .680" Length: 16 3/4"
- Unique reversed triangle tip for extreme articulation
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.