The 747 features a classic 5A diameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone, perfect for when more volume is required. "The Natural" series is not coated with the standard lacquer finish and provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA43388
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device