Safely Carry Your Saxophone With Syle With The ProTec Tenor Saxophone PRO PAC Case - Contoured, Black
Protec’s Tenor Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case sets the standard for protection and convenience. Each PRO PAC features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The molded interior features a soft velvet lining that accommodates most modern saxophones (fitting bell sizes up to 6") and has built-in compartments for neck and mouthpiece.
Saxophone sold separately.
- Quick-lock case closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Removable padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Convenient subway handle
- Exterior pocket, oversized
- Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Hardware, black sturdy metal
- Compatible with optional rain jacket (Model # RAIN3)
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Soft non-abrasive velvet lining
- Neckpiece/Mouthpiece compartment
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.