Everything In Music - Since 1958



ProX Flight Hard Road Case For Yamaha QL5DHW Mixer w/Doghouse and Wheels


  • Our Price
  • $699.99
  • Regular price MSRP: $1,499.99




*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP



Get Professional Grade Protection For Your Yamaha QL5DHW Mixer With The ProX Flight Hard Road Case For Yamaha QL5DHW Mixer w/Doghouse and Wheels

This heavy duty XS-YQL5DHW Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Yamaha QL5 Live Studio Mixer Console.

The XS-YQL5DHW Yamaha QL5 Live Studio Mixer Console case is constructed with rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, a Doghouse for hidden cable space and 4" durable rubber wheels. The Doghouse provides hidden space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.

This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!

ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70 percent recycled content. Of that 70 percent, 80 percent of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20 percent from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!


  • ProX manufacture flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
  • Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
  • ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
  • Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
  • High-density foam interior support & casing
  • Recessed Spring action recessed handles
  • Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
  • Four 4" Tough durable Casters rubber wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
  • Dual anchor rivets
  • Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
  • Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
  • Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
  • All Foam padding made from 85 percent recycled materials
  • ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty


SPECIFICATIONS

  • Interior: 22.20"L x 32.60"W x 10.700"H
  • Exterior: 36.00"L x 14.00"W x 39.00"H
  • Weight: 106 lbs

Manufacturer: ProX
Model: XS-YQL5DHW
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
SKU: I494722-N-1-B
UPC: 019372408215

We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center

Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.

Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.