Protect Your Signal With The ProX XC-MIC50 XLR-F to XLR-M Mic Cable - 50 ft
ProX cables provides audiophiles with amazing sounding cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromising signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
Bending and twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- ProX XC-MIC10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a XLR output needs to be connected to a device with an XLR input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Silver Plated all metal XLR connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible long life construction
- 50 feet long
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89337
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device