Keep Your Gear Safe And Sound With The ProX XS-AHQU16 Mixer Case For Allen & Heath QU-16
The ProX XS-AHQU16 heavy duty Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-16 Digital 16 Channel Mixer, and it does the job well.
The XS-AHQU16 case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in their cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- ProX manufacture flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- To Fit: Allen and Heath QU-16 Digital 16 Channel Mixer
- Dimensions: 25.00"L x 20.00"W x 11.00"H Weight: 34.00 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 26.00"L x 22.00"D x 14.00"H Weight: 36.50 lbs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.