*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Transport Your Moving Heads Safely With The ProX XS-MH140X2W 140 Style Moving Head Lighting Case for 2 Units
The ProX XS-MH140X2W Flight case designed by ProX Cases is manufactured to fit Chauvet Intimidator Beam / Hybrid 140SR, Spot 355, Spot375Z, American DJ Focus Spot Three Z and many other moving heads with similar size, with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your moving head. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The ProX XS-MH140X2W is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable 4" rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners.
This Durable and high quality moving head case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeyomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Dual anchor rivets
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- 4x Heavy Duty Durable Tough Rubber 4" Caster Wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- 17.00"L x 22.00"W x 28.00"H
- Weight: 60.00 lbs
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.