PRS David Grissom Trem- Custom Gold Top/Black Back - 20 Years In The Making
The DGT (David Grissom Trem) is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty with a unique DGT neck shape, taller frets, special pickups, and a revised control layout. Grissom and Paul spent a year A/B-ing more than forty sets of pickups before nailing the vintage-voice of DGT humbuckers. When paired with individual volume controls for each pickup and a push/pull master tone control that operates the coil taps, DGT pickups provide versatility and articulation.
- Scale Length-25"
- Top Wood- Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood- Mahogany
- Number of Frets-22
- Fret Wire-Jumbo sized DGT Fret Wire
- Neck Wood-Mahogany
- Neck Shape- DGT
- Neck Depth At The Nut-27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body- 2 3/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut-1 21/32"
- Fretboard Wood-Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay-Birds
- Bridge- PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners- PRS Phase III Locking with Faux Bone Buttons
- Hardware Type-Nickel
- Treble Pickup-DGT
- Bass Pickup-DGT
- Controls- Two Volume Controls With Push/Pull Tone Control and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details