Powerful Punch And Plenty Of Tone - The PRS S2 Standard 24 Electric Guitar In Walnut Finish
With its solid build and versatile electronics platform, the S2 Standard 24 is a true player’s guitar that handles as well as it sounds whether it’s plugged straight into your amp or run through your pedal board. The S2 Standard 24’s solid mahogany body and set neck give this guitar a distinctive resonance and powerful sustain, and when mahogany’s rich, round, warm tone meets the 58/15 “S” pickups, there are plenty of clear highs and strong mids to be dialed in. The subtle aesthetic of mahogany and vintage vibe of pickguard-mounted electronics give the S2 Standard 24 an understated look for players who prefer a stripped-down approach to their music.
The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987, evolved from Paul Smith’s Pre-Factory all-mahogany guitars. Reimagined here for the S2 Series, the Standard 24 stands gig-ready.
- All Solid Mahogany
- PRS Designed HFS Neck Pickup
- PRS Designed Vintage Bass Bridge Pickup
- PRS S2 Tremolo
- PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- American Made Guitar
- Original PRS Gigbag
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dots
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Case/Bag: PRS Heavy Duty Gigbag
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details