OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Designed for 10" snare drums, the Blaster Series snare wires feature 16-strands of medium-gauge wire, allowing for an increased snare presence. Blasters Series snare wires are professional quality snares developed for high volume, high intensity drumming. They feature specially formulated, premium-grade steel-alloy wires on angled, copper-colored end clips. The exclusive bent end clips create greater snare wire contact across the entire surface of the drum head, offering increased activity, consistency, response and projection.
- Designed for 10" snare drums; 24 strands of wirePremium-grade steel-alloy wires developed for high volume, high intensity drummingExclusive bent end clips offer increased snare response and projectionSteel coil produces a quick and crisp snare responseAll PureSound Snare Wires are designed and manufactured in the USA
Manufacturer: Evans Drumheads
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA23425
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device